Trucking News, History, Brands Cataloge and Brochures
The history of AUSA Center S.L. dates back to 1956, when three friends founded a car factory in Manresa. In 1961 the company presented its first compact dumper, which became the top-selling and most reliable dumper on the market.
The first forklift went to production 6 years later, in 1967. The first foreign subsidiary was founded in 1969 in Perpignan. Ausa expanded the business area in 1982 with producing of the first multiservice vehicle DV17.
At the end of 80s two more subsidiaries in Madrid and Manchester were also inaugurated. In 1998, the company opened the representative office in China, and in 1999 Ausa was introduced in the USA market.
Nowadays, the headquarters and the production plant, with a total surface area of over 64,000 sq. m., are located in Manresa (Barcelona), and it has subsidiaries in Madrid, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, China and Florida. It markets its products in over 70 countries through 225 distributors and exports over 60% of the machines it manufactures.
The quality of the AUSA products is certified according to the international ISO 9001 standard and its environmental commitment is in accordance with the ISO 14001 standard.